- Are you the kind of person who wants to live in an upscale neighborhood, yet would like to live in a small studio, charming casita?
- Do you want to live in a safe, clean and walkable environment with hiking/biking trails, tennis & basketball courts, exercise workout space, and community center, removed from the tourist traffic, but only 10 minutes from downtown Santa Fe?
- Are you looking for the perfect small studio casita as your home or office?
- Are you someone who likes to occasionally participate in community events, yet also covets your privacy?
- Are you interested in easy access to the surrounding areas of Santa Fe, Albuquerque, Los Alamos or even Taos?
If you answered yes to these questions we may have the ideal rental for you!
We are looking for a special tenant who will enjoy being our neighbor in The Wild Sage Casita in Aldea, who has passion and kindness, is harmonious and creative, and a joy to know. If you are that someone special, please contact us as soon as possible, as this coveted rental will not be on the market long. Welcome home to our little bit of paradise on the northwest side of Santa Fe.
Experience luxury Live/Work Loft lifestyle in the spirit of old Santa Fe at the only mixed-use New Urbanist village on Santa Fe’s prestigious northwest side. Enjoy Santa Fe pueblo style architecture and a premiere commercial plaza location framing the west side of the quaint civic village plaza at Aldea de Santa Fe. Savor panoramic views of the Santa Fe ski basin to the east, Sandia Mountains to the South and Jemez Mountains to the west.
Wild Sage Casita #19 is available for full time residential &/or commercial Live/Work rental, unfurnished and located on the Aldea Plaza, alley side level, with west sunset views and is adjacent to a terraced garden. Casita #19 is a larger 750 sq.ft. spacious studio unit.
Located in the heart of the Aldea de Santa Fe Village, the Plaza location is designed to provide retail services that are within walking distance of all homes in the Village.
The Wild Sage Casita makes a great rental for anyone who wants easy access to downtown, without being inundated with tourists.
- 750 sq.ft. Alley level terraced garden (1st floor)
- Great space for professional office, writer or living space
- Kitchen: Full size refrigerator, stove/oven
- Brick floors
- Cable TV & Internet ready
- Great sunset views with garden patio
plus all utilities: electrical, gas, water, sewer, Cable TV, internet, garbage, recycle etc.
This is non-smoking building.
Sorry, absolutely no pets. Allergy free unit.
* All rentals require first & last month rent, cleaning deposit/security deposit, references & credit check.
Aldea de Santa Fe consists of 345 acres superbly located in the high-value northwest corridor of Santa Fe County, with easy access to Highway 599 (“Relief Route”), and on the north, by the highly successful, 4,700 acre golf-course development of Las Campanas. Built on a series of dramatic ridges, the Aldea Village has terrific views of the surrounding mountains. The site’s rolling hills create a splendid community, with unimpeded views of mountain ranges and long vistas with a feeling of natural open space.
The Aldea Plaza is only an eight-minute drive east to the famous 17th Century Plaza and related amenities of the City of Santa Fe, and a ten-minute drive west to the new Municipal Recreation Complex, which includes 27 excellent holes of golf.
Aldea de Santa Fe (which means small village of Santa Fe) has master plan zoning for 476 dwellings units, 185,000 square feet of retail/commercial, and one institutional site. One hundred forty acres are allocated for building purposes, leaving approximately 60% of the overall property as open space.
Aldea is a New Urbanist Village, with a central civic plaza surrounded by traditional neighborhoods of multiple housing types & miles of walking trails. New Urbanism provides a unique mix of commercial properties, live/work lofts (apartments over storefronts), townhouses, patio homes, & single family homes with yards. Diverse, walkable neighborhoods surrounding a mixed-use commercial core, are what distinguishes New Urbanism from other development styles.
The Duany Plater-Zyberk design, based on the ancient model of historic Northern New Mexico plaza towns and villages, incorporates mixed-use zoning to create a rich community with a pedestrian-friendly atmosphere. Aldea’s Community Center located on the north side of the Plaza is available for civic gatherings. The plaza design is based on the original designs of the acclaimed architects, Moule-Polyzoides.
Visit the website: http://www.WildSage.net