Eco Lifestyle And Home October Newsletter – Harvest
October’s theme for our Eco Lifestyle and Home News is Harvest.
Harvest time is a time of gathering, coming together, the reaping of the results of what we have sown.
Harvest, representing the culmination of the ongoing cultivation, is the final stage of accomplishment. During the harvest we gather up what we have cultivated and assess what has been actualized.
What have we accomplished this year, what has become of the seeds we sowed back in January when we were embracing our renewal, setting a path of awakening?
Read the newsletter to find out how you can harvest the results of what you have sown!
In this edition our contributors address Harvest as relates to all areas of our life.
In this edition we offer:
- Events Around New Mexico
- Take a Hike: Borrego Loop Santa Fe
- Feng Shui for Real Life: Feng Shui & Food
- October Numerology
- Creating Clarity: Harvest Your Life
- Your Inner Rock Star Coach
- Attracting Perfect Customers: Reaping the Harvest
- Love Your Healthy Lifestyle with Julie Hansen: Harvesting Good Health
- GaiaQuest: Harvest in Aldea
- Special Offers to Our Readers: 10% Discount at Lowe’s Home Improvement
- Shared Dreams Design: Harvest
- Comet Studios: Harvest Time of Hope
- Special Offers: Fragrance and Light
- Mortgage News: from Francis Phillips, First Choice Loan Services
- Real Estate Market Report
- Albuquerque Real Estate Listings
- Santa Fe Real Estate Listings
- Mobile Real Estate Search App: Free for Smart Phones & Tablets
- Taos Ski Valley Real Estate News
- Dog Treat Recipe of the Month: Standard poodle & service dog, Aeowyn, shares her Pumpkin Apple Chewy Treat Recipe
- Free Reports: How Sellers Price Their Homes, How To Sell Your House For The Most Money In The Shortest Possible Time, and more…
Eco Lifestyle and Home News comes to you in its tenth edition of our Newsletter. The creators of this newsletter are Dianne McKenzie & Cecilie Bodman, real estate associate brokers for Equity New Mexico. We decided to produce a conscious newsletter that has information about some real estate but more about living, playing & working. We also wanted to include our professional friends’ expertise as it relates to home, health, well-being, & lifestyle.
Please introduce us to your friends and family for their real estate needs, whether they are considering buying a home or thinking about getting their home sold this year. Many thanks.
Sending blessing to all of you & hoping your harvest is plentiful!
Dianne McKenzie, Cecilie Bodman & Aeowyn