Eco Lifestyle And Home March 2014 Newsletter Emergence
March’s theme for our Eco Lifestyle and Home News is Emergence as we start the transition from winter to spring.
The term “emergence” comes from the Latin verb emerge, which means to arise, to rise up, to come up or to come forth.
Emergence is the way complex systems and patterns arise out of a multiplicity of relatively simple interactions. Emergence has to do with relationships: the relationships among the parts, or the relationship of the system to its environment. Parts of a system that are related are also often referred to as a network or an ecosystem.
Emergence only happens through connections. To sum up the theme, “Act locally, connect regionally, learn globally.” You will have to read the newsletter to find out more.
In this edition our contributors address the complex issues of emergence as it relates to connecting with kindred spirits.
In this edition we offer:
- Events Around New Mexico:
- Take a Hike:
- Feng Shui for Real Life: Feng Shui Spring Cleaning
- March Numerology:
- Creating Clarity:
- Your Inner Rock Star Coach:
- Attracting Perfect Customers:
- Special Offers to Our Readers: 10% Discount at Lowe’s Home Improvement
- Special Offers: Fragrance and Light
- Mortgage News: from Mortgage Daily News
- At Home – Staging for Selling:
- Real Estate Market Report
- Albuquerque Real Estate Listings
- Santa Fe Real Estate Listings
- Taos Ski Valley Real Estate News
- Dog Treat Recipe of the Month: Standard poodle & service dog, Aeowyn, shares her Tofu Treat Recipe
- Free Reports:How Sellers Price Their Homes, How To Sell Your House For The Most Money In The Shortest Possible Time, and more
Eco Lifestyle and Home News comes to you in its fifth edition of our Newsletter. The creators of this newsletter are Dianne McKenzie & Cecilie Bodman, real estate associate brokers for Equity New Mexico. We decided to produce a conscious newsletter that has information about some real estate but more about living, playing & working. We also wanted to include our professional friends’ expertise as it relates to home, health, well-being, & lifestyle.
Please introduce us to your friends and family for their real estate needs, whether they are considering buying a home or thinking about getting their home sold this year. Many thanks.
Sending blessing to all you kindred spirits!
Dianne McKenzie, Cecilie Bodman & Aeowyn